Image by Flickr user DarioMilano Food Styling & Photography
Since its inception in 2005, the Palette and Palate Stroll has represented the best of Charleston's culinary skill and visual artistry.
On Friday, July 16th, Palette and Palate Stroll is back for one amazing evening. Attendees will enjoy the memorable pairings of breathtaking art created by nationally and internationally renowned artists and fine cuisine prepared by the elite local chefs.
(Update, July 14: The Charleston City Paper has written a mini expose on the event; read it here.)
The 2010 pairings are:
- Ann Long Fine Art & FIG
- Carolina Galleries & Circa 1886
- Charleston Renaissance Gallery & High Cotton
- Corrigan Gallery & Cypress
- Ella Walton Richardson Fine Art & BLU
- Helena Fox Fine Art & Amen Street Fish and Raw Bar
- Hayes Fine Art & Shine
- Martin Gallery & 82 Queen
- Robert Lange Studios & Social
- Smith-Killian Fine Art & McCrady’s
- The Sylvan Gallery & Halls Chophouse
- Wells Gallery & Charleston Grill.