Image by Flickr user Mountainbread
Upper King Design District will celebrate the 10th Annual Fall Design Walk October 20, beginning at 5 p.m. This Fall's Design Walk will recognize and include Upper King's many new and established restaurants.
Listed below are some highlights for the evening:
- Modern Trousseau will host a reception featuring Callie Tein Designs, Roberto Coin Jewelry and Bob Ellis Shoes. -
- Seeking Indigo will celebrate their 2nd birthday with a party similar to their grand opening, which drew 1200 people.
- Kitchen designer Mick De Giulio will come from Chicago to sign his book Kitchen Centric at SieMatic. SieMatic's Charleson Grand Opening at Design Walk was the best attended in the company's history, worldwide.
- Michael Mitchell Gallery will host a reception featuring abstract-impressionist artist Susan Colwell.
- Osteria la Bottiglia will feature handbag and home designs by Bottega Brandina Designer Marco Morosini at a Happy Hour reception.
- La Fourchette will host a Happy Hour Reception featuring artist Sybil Fix, founder and creator of The Terra Project. The Terra Project creates educational programs for children that use food to teach academic disciplines and explore social justice and environmental issues.
- Evan Powell, Mixologist at Fish, will serve Designer Negroni Cocktails
Receptions will also be held at Circa Lighting, Haute Design, Butterfly, Aqua Day Spa, Canvas and Morris Sokol Furniture. In addition, there will be restaurant specials throughout the Upper King area.
As the event drawns near, be sure to check the Upper King Design District blog for more information.