Come join the celebration of life, music, good food, and friendship at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church's Greek Festival on May 11th, 12th, and 13th.
This decades-old tradition of culture and entertainment is fun for the whole family. The schedules for each day are posted on the event's official website; go take a look.
This year's festival includes:
- Delicious Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka, and more)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (two live bands)
- Folk dance performances
- Cultural exhibits and shops
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- 700+ car parking area with continuous shuttle service to festival grounds
The entrance fee is just $3 per person; food, drink, and crafts are all sold separately. Senior citizens and college students get in for $1, children under 12 get in free, and mothers get in free on Sunday!
Holy Trinity Orthodox Greek Church is located at 30 Race Street.