Flickr user Chris
Take your pick!
Spring has sprung and there's an above average number of special events going on. In fact, the next 2 weeks look to be jam packed with stuff to do.
The weather is supposed to be perfect all weekend. So there's no excuse to get out there and try to hit up one or two of them. Like to hear it? Here it go*...
- Downtown Myrtle Beach: F.A.M.E. art & music festival
- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront: Beach Music Bash
- Market Common: Dragon Boat Festival
- Socastee: Heritage Festival (heads up: Dick Pond Road will be closed during the festival)
- Conway: Family Fun Festival
- North Myrtle Beach: 8th Annual Dog Day Afternoon
ListenUp has a handle on all the live music going on this weekend. Check their event calendar.
Kicks! Online has a nice write-up on the festival madness that starts this weekend. Read it here.
Of course, lounging by the pool or on the beach is always an option too. Did we missing something? Well edit this story and add it!