City of Charleston Halloween events
The City of Charleston has a slew of Halloween events coming up - from family friendly to fright-night, there's an event for everyone.
- Trick or Treat in the Park - October 28: Hampton Park (Rain Location: City Gym). 4pm-6pm Near the lagoon in Hampton Park, children 12 & under dress up to trick or treat along decorated vehicles parked. Jump castles, a costume contest, face painting, hay rides, games & prizes and more!
- McMahon Playground Haunted House - October 24-29. Join the City of Charleston as we take you through rooms of thrills and chills! $2 per person.
- Therapeutic Recreation Bocce Invitational - October 25. West Ashley Park. Cost: Free Time: 10am-1pm Special Needs students throughout the Charleston area practice eight weeks of Bocce and spend the day at the park competing against one another. This year students will also have the opportunity to compete for Best Halloween costume.
- Moms Club Halloween Happy House Trick or Treat - October 26. Happy surprises for your little trick or treaters. Games and prizes and costume contest.10:30am-12pm James Island Recreation Complex. 6mos- 4yrs $1 per child
- St. Julian Devine Casper’s Castle & Teddy Bear Picnic - October 26. St. Julian Devine Community Center: 11am-1pm $2 Admission Web Weavers @ Tiedemann Nature Park - October 29 From 10am-11:30am learn a little more about our 8 legged friends, the spiders! Do all spiders catch food in webs? Why are spiders good to have around? These and many more questions will be answered. All participants will also make a spider craft to help decorate their homes for Trick or Treating!
- Senior Halloween Luncheon - October 31. James Is Recreation Complex: Bring your favorite covered dish to share with friends. Phone (843) 795-5678
For additional information, make your way to the City's official website.