Image by Flickr user Nick DeNardisImage by 20091030-weekend.jpg
Well, here it is people, the Halloween edition of the weekend round-up. Let's jump right in, shall we?
- To get all the info on the coolest parties, events, and spooky sights this Halloween, check out these picks for the best Halloween night fun in Charleston.
- VooDoo Tiki Bar and Lounge is hosting their annual Elvis themed Halloween party. Expect lots of pelvic thrusts, gelled hair and drink/food specials galore.
- Eye Level Art will turn into a big artsy bundle of sin for "The Dark Arts Ball."
- Kids, bring your parents to The Children's Museum of the Lowcountry for the Fall Fun House. Games, treats, a costume contest and loads more light-hearted fun is the name of the game at this event.
- Depending on your energy level come Sunday, both Taco Boy locations will be celebrating the Mexican holiday the Day of the Dead.
Not So Spooky Weekend Events
- Ashley Hall presents the first of its 2009-10 ‘Faculty, Family and Friends Concert Series.' This evening's installment features a world-class quartet and is a must see for serious music lovers.
- This Is Chucktown! is filling Theater 99's stage with a slew of hilarious stand up comics. Ten comedians for $8, not bad.
- Interested in watching a real live dog fight? The Citadel Bulldogs face the Samford Bulldogs at 1 p.m.
- Get a dose of oysters and community at the Wagener Terrace fundraiser. Get your ticket to grub on oysters, barbeque and beer. Mmm.
You can always check out the full listing of weekend activities on our Event Calendar. Here's hoping you all have a fun and safe Halloween weekend.