Asian-inspired craft beer dinner coming up at O-Ku
Image by Provided
On Tuesday, September 25, join O-Ku for an Asian-inspired five-course craft beer dinner.
The menu will consists of the following:
- First Course: Curried Duck Salad paired with Westbrook IPA
- Second Course: Unagi Sampler paired with Victory Prima Pils
- Third Course: Togarashi Fried Clams and Duck Cracklins paried with Great Divide Hoss Rye Lager
- Fourth Course: Roast Wagyu Steamed Buns paired with Green Flash Rayon Vert
- Fifth Course: Chocolate Petit Fours paired with Stone Smoked Porter
Seating is limited and priced at $45 per person. Dinner will begin at 7 p.m. sharp.
To make your reservation, call (843) 737-0112.