Image by Flickr user vissago
At this month’s Craft Beer Dinner, Ted's Butcherblock will be comparing some of the “traditional” craft beers we all drank prior to the laws changing with some exciting new craft beers from around the country.
In addition to the beers, Chef Eva will be pairing everything up with a four course menu inspired by traditional bar foods.
Here's the menu for Thursday night's dinner:
- Allagash White Ale vs. Blue Moon
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp BLT Brushetta – with smoked Benedictine, brioche, arugula, Nueske’s bacon, and chili tomato chutney
- Coranado Mermaids Red vs. Killian’s Red
- Sweet Corn “Nacho” Bisque – with jalapeño popovers, romesco creme fraiche, and scallion oil
- Bell’s Best Brown Ale vs. Newcastle
- Buffalo Garlic Housemade Pork Sausage – with pickled okra and celery salad, blue cheese grits, and “onion ring” butter
- Old No. 38 Stout vs. Guinness
- Mudslide Chocolate Oreo Cake, Kaluha Panna Cotta – with banana caramel and hazelnut nougat
The cost for the 7:15 p.m. dinner is $38 per person. Reservations are required, so give Ted's a call at (843) 577-0094.