Image by Flickr user clevercupcakesImage by 20091127-sixteen.jpg
Slightly North of Broad is celebrating its sixteen-year anniversary on Tuesday, December 8 with special 'Sweet 16' themed offerings and festivities for lunch and dinner guests.
Here's the details on the day's specials from the press release:
Sweet 16 offerings include:
- Raffle drawings for gift certificates, retails merchandise and more
- Special $16 dinner menu items
- “Drink Pink” specialty cocktails
- Complimentary birthday cake during lunch
- S.N.O.B. t-shirts and hats for $16
- Complimentary sweets to take home following dinner
- Guests who wear pink will receive a complimentary glass of pink sparkling wine with dinner
- Free Maverick Collection enrollment ($10 value)
- Fifty anniversary bonus points for Maverick Collection members who dine on the 8th
Slightly North of Broad opened its doors in December of 1993 and has received international recognition, acclaim, and numerous awards including the 2008 induction into the Fine Dining Hall of Fame by Nations’ Restaurant News. Additionally, Dick Elliott, president of Maverick Southern Kitchens was selected as the 2008 Restaurateur of the Year by the South Carolina Hospitality Association. Executive Chef Frank Lee is one of the regions most celebrated chefs, known for his creative approach to cooking that’s become a Maverick trademark.
Slightly North of Broad serves lunch Monday through Friday and dinner seven nights per week.
Reservations can be by calling (843)723-3424.
The restaurant is located at 192 East Bay Street, downtown.