Image by Flickr user stevendepolo
On Tuesday, September 21st, join the South Carolina Aquarium Sustainable Seafood Initiative and the Charleston Green Fair for a delightful journey of flavors during the Sustainable Seafood Progressive Dinner.
Join the Upper King or East Bay tour to enjoy specially-made dishes featuring sustainable seafood, all while learning about how your seafood choices can affect the fish of the future.
Tickets are $70 per person with proceeds supporting the conservation missions of the South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Green Fair. Space is limited so get your tickets now.
Here's what to expect from each tour:
Upper King Street Tour
- Fish: Baked clams with cilantro cream, gruyere cheese, and panko breadcrumbs
- Hall's Chophouse: Crab meat stuffed flounder, country ham and melted leeks, wild onion tomato buerre blanc
- Coast: Scallops or Shrimp a la Provencal with pernod, tomato concasse, fresh oregano, and crumbled feta cheese
East Bay Street Tour
- High Cotton: Yellowfin tuna Carpaccio with watermelon, basil, arugula, ginger jalapeno gelee and a yuzu vinaigrette
- Amen Street: Shrimp Francaise over capellini with angel hair vegetables and Thai chili sauce
- Tristan: Market fresh wreckfish with Israeli couscous, zucchini, artichokes, and ginger bouillon