Image by Brad Ferguson
Update June 13: The Mobile Food Court is back for it's second week and if you've got some cash to get some food on-the-go, here's what's coming your way this week:
- Monday - Strada Cucina, Roti Rolls, King of Pops
- Tuesday - TBA - 2 trucks. . .
- Wednesday - Diggity Doughnuts, Roti Rolls
- Thursday - Taco Boy, Strada Cucina, Happy Camper Snoballs
- Friday - Diggity Doughnuts, Roti Rolls
Update June 8: The Post and Courier caught up with Mr Food Truck himself, Cory Burke of Roti Rolls, and has a short video of Burke explain the overall goal and vision of the Mobile Food Court.
First reporting: The Charleston Food Truck Federation is taking the local mobile eats revolution to a new level this week with the kickoff of the Mobile Food Court.
This week, your favorite food trucks will be rotating in and out of the established food court spot located at the corner of Coming and Morris (44 Morris, to be exact). Help spread the word!
Here's the schedule for this week's Mobile Food Court:
- Tuesday: Roti Rolls, King of Pops, and one other truck TBA
- Wednesday: Geechee Island Food Truck, Happy Camper Snowballs, Taco Boy
- Thursday: Strada Cucina, Roti Rolls, King of Pops
- Friday: Geeche Island Food Truck, Diggity Doughnuts, Roti Rolls
The trucks will be serving up food all week long from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more food truck news, take a gander at our Food Truck topic page.