The Boathouse to host first Sustainable Seafood Dinner of the new year
Image by Provided
The Boathouse at Breach Inlet on The Isle of Palms is set to host the next Sustainable Seafood Dinner featuring five courses of local and sustainable seafood dished up by Executive Chef Aaron Greenberg.
The dinner, which includes wine pairings, will consist of the following:
- Smoked amberjack and crab salad with local bibb lettuce, raspberries, fried goat cheese crumbles, and ginger citrus vinaigrette paired with Hedges Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley 2010
- Breach Inlet littleneck clams and house made gnocchi with house-cured bacon, tomato, and roasted fennel broth paired with the Sass Pinot Blanc, Williamette Valley 2010
- Grilled golden tilefish with rosemary polenta cake, baby bok choy, shitake mushrooms, and lobster truffle cream paired with House of Independent Producers Chardonnay, Columbia Valley 2010
- Prosciutto wrapped roasted scallop with black risotto, arugula, and apple habanero syrup paired with Baileyana Pinot Noir, Edna Valley 2009
- Chocolate brioche bread pudding with vanilla gelato and cinnamon syrup paired with Muscat de Roussillon, France 2010
The dinner is $49.95 plus tax and gratuity and will be held on February 26 at 6:30 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling (843) 886-8000.