Image by Flickr user tyleroxendine
After browsing through performance schedules of local music venues, it has come to my attention that there's a boat load of great music coming through the Charleston area in the upcoming months.
I figured I'd go ahead and do a little run-down of (in my opinion) the most noteworthy and exciting shows heading our way.
Without further ado, here's the list with links to purchase tickets:
- February 2 - Tim Reynolds and TR3 @ Charleston Pour House
- February 9 - Citizen Cope @ Music Farm
- February 14 - Grace Potter & The Noctournals @ Music Farm
- February 14 - Elise Testone @ Charleston Music Hall
- February 14 - Rascal Flatts @ North Charleston Coliseum
- March 1 - Jake Shimabukuro @ Performing Arts Center
- March 2 - Shovels & Rope @ Charleston Music Hall (sold out)
- March 20 - STS9 @ Music Farm
- March 24 - Minus the Bear & Circa Survive @ Music Farm
- April 10 - Umphrey's McGee @ Music Farm
- April 11 - They Might Be Giants @ Music Farm
- April 23 - B.B. King @ Performing Arts Center
** Every Wednesday night at Awendaw Green is a Barn Jam featuring a handful of musical acts. In addition to music there is wood pizzas and every event is BYOB.
If you feel I've missed anything, please feel free to jot down a comment so I can add it to the list.